Accountancy and tax services
Complete peace of mind with accounts and tax done well
Day-to-day, year to year, we’ll help you stay organised, compliant and rock steady with your business accounting and tax.
We call our service ‘compliance+’ because we quite simply offer more. Get the peace of mind that your tax returns are in order for HMRC and that any statutory forms are completed. It’s one less thing to worry about. Plus, there’s always someone to talk to.
We’ll even plan ahead for you, asking questions that can lead to tax savings or better business performance. ‘Shall we look at pension contributions before your year-end? Shall we buy equipment to maximise your capital allowance claim?’ We’ll do the thinking that drives positive action – we know it makes a difference.
Accountancy compliance+ services at a glance
- Annual accounts, and corporation or partnership tax return as appropriate for your business
- Pensions auto-enrolment support
- Confirmation Statement necessary for Companies House
- Statutory forms such as P11d form for employees
- We can act as your Company Secretary, if required
- Use of our address as your Registered Office
- Specialist services such as Academies and Charities
To find out how we can help you
Our compliance+ service is more than that though – it’s also peace of mind that you’re paying the minimum amount of tax we believe you legally can. We’ve invested in high-quality software to diagnose your tax advisory needs, saving opportunities and available tax reliefs, so we can give you invaluable advice through a tax advisory plan. Even better, it looks to the future too, giving you a platform for your business growth.
Tax saving services
You’ll get a full, structured review, making the most of proven tax diagnostic software – and our extensive expertise.
- Business tax planning review, for all aspects of your business – and planning ahead
- Full Individual tax planning review, from income to capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- How to get your money out of your business as tax-efficiently as possible
- How to pay your staff as tax-efficiently as possible
- Making sure your business pays as little tax as possible
- Planning to sell your business as tax-efficiently as possible
- Succession and retirement planning
- Land and property review – ideal if you’re thinking of buying or selling a property and covering issues including VAT, tax and stamp duty.
To find out how we can help you
Real-time book-keeping at a glance
To save you time and take the pain out of getting your paperwork sorted, ask us to look after your book-keeping for you. You’ll be able to see your business accounting in real-time, any time, as we use Xero cloud accounting software.
- Raising, sending and filing your sales invoices
- Processing purchase invoices
- Doing your credit control
- Doing your payroll
- Reconciling your business bank accounts
- Dealing with your VAT paperwork and returns.
Services you can call on when you need them
- Independent Examiners Report
- Statutory audit.
Extra peace of mind
- Free business legal helpline
- Tax investigation fee protection service
- Free ad-hoc advice over the telephone